Remember the golden rule? Do unto other as you would have them do unto you? What about the golden attitude rule: be unto others as you would want them to be unto you.
Put yourself in other people's shoes. Then ask the question: would you want to be around you? Attitude is contagious. Negativity and weakness unfortunately speaks louder when it comes to attitude. If the chair has one leg broken, where do you lean? Obviously, you will tilt toward the weaker side.
Why I like positive attitude people is not for their charisma or up-beat personality. I prefer honest and genuine people. Not those "I'm so happy!" all the time people. Attitude is not a yellow smile sticker, but a real sense of a positive perspective. Life's not fair, yet no matter what, I'm going to give life the best that I can. If your attitude is broken, then fix it. Take ownership to be positive and practice the 10 keys for a positive attitude.
Here are my 10 keys for a positive attitude:
1. Have faith. Believe in where you are going and pray along the way. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5&6
2. Stay passionate. Love what you do, even when you could make excuses not to.
3. Reach out with encouragement. We all need a positive boost during the day.
4. Be kind. Share a smile and be the sunshine during the thunderstorm's of life.
5. Stay faithful. Be a trustworthy person by staying true to your word.
6. Remain teachable. Daily, strive to be better and learn from yesterday.
7. Live joyfully. Laugh often, especially at yourself.
8. Be a good listener. Help others feel welcomed, important, and understood.
9. Remain humble. Remember you did not arrive where you are alone.
10. Consider others first. Serve because together we can make a greater difference.
What helps you stay positive?
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly